Piano Guitar Singing Drums Violin Bass Viola Ukelele Cello Flute Songwriting Music Production Group Classes And More!
Welcome to Opus Music School, the
largest music school in Hacienda Heights, CA.
New Years Special (expires 1/6/2020): $40 Off
($20 off 1st month tuition and $20 off registration fee)
10 benefits of becoming an Opus Music School student:
1. All instruments - Piano, Guitar, Drums, Singing, Bass, Violin, Viola, Ukelele, and Songwriting - in one location!
2. We focus on having fun in our music lessons. :)
3. Extraordinary performance opportunities, such as Carnegie Hall in 2020.
4. Qualified teaching staff who passed background checks.
5. No contracts - month to month lessons.
6. Comfortable waiting area and large observation windows at each room.
7. Prime location in Hacienda Heights on Gale Avenue. Located right off the 60 freeway (7th Avenue exit) with plenty of free parking.
8. Professional music recitals on concert stages twice a year!
9. Professional, friendly office staff ready to serve you.
10. Open 7 days a week and a wide range of available times.
It's easy to take the next step!
Just contact us today to enroll in one of our classes!
Our New Years Special expires on 1/6/20 ($20 off 1st month and $20 off registration fee).
Use promo code: happynewyear
Lessons are first come, first serve.
Text/Call: (626) 961-2625
15155 Gale Avenue, Suite D, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
(Cross street Turnbull Canyon Road)
Offering quality piano, guitar, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, bass, drums, flute, and voice/singing lessons
at our music school facility in Hacienda Heights, CA.
Promo Special Terms and Conditions: When the 1st month tuition discount is applied, the 1st month tuition cannot go below $0. Special cannot be applied to the cost of books. Waived registration fee is for new students or former students only, and does not apply for existing students/families. 1st month tuition discount can be used by current students to enroll in a new instrument or to enroll a new family member. Cannot be retroactively applied to prior payments. Expires 1/6/20.